Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a renowned group holding company operating property development and financial service. Our respected client is seeking for Compliance Manager. This role will lead initiatives for development of legal guidelines and internal policies in accordance with BOT regulations. The job is based in the Northern part of Thailand.
The Compliance Manager will ensure our client's company adheres to legal standards, BOT regulations and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as providing guidance on compliance matters
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of controls.
- Set up or revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving the best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Comply with the Collection Law ACT/ PDPA under the BOT regulation
- Proven experience as compliance manager.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- An analytical mind able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.