Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on heavy equipment. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years of experience in handling service management for key customers for the job of Key Account Service Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Directly report to Deputy General Manager of After Sales.
- Responsible for servicing heavy construction equipment as the main contact for the key customers of the company.
- Responsible for supervising staff, providing quotes to each customer, communicating the plan to the customer and staff, scheduling maintenance, and ensuring the smooth operation of the business.
- Maintain the operating budget for the company.
- Oversee all service-related personnel for the respective branch.
- Manage and assign work for shop technicians.
- Open and maintain work orders for field and shop service mechanics.
- Having at least ten years of experience in handling service management from a heavy equipment company.
- Having minimum a bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Mastering to write and speak English.
- Strong time management and staff training skills
- Good communication and good people skill
- Willing to travel to the remote area