Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a Market Research Associate Consultant for one of the leading companies in CRO sector. Successful candidate will directly report to the Manage and will be based in Makati City. Currently on hybrid work setup.
- Conducts primary and secondary research, and analyzes research to identify key findings and learnings.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
- Develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Communicates strategic thoughts in a client-ready fashion.
- Manages projects and workstreams of reasonable size with senior support.
- Works independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising junior team members.
- Assists with development and writing of proposals with senior support.
- Creates presentations for clients with some senior support.
- Attends, supports, and presents at client meetings with senior support.
- Contributes to learning, development and recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, economics/business, and/or 2-5 years experience on market research in the health care industry
- Knowledge and experience on conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Individuals with academic PhD with no related work experience are welcome to apply
- Exceptional written, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of client based businesses.
- Project management experience desired
- Willingness and ability to travel
Hybrid (onsite only if there is a meeting or requirement); Dayshift