Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an engineering company that is a significant contributor to the world industrial and social infrastructure. This company, with its leading role in power electronics technology is in pursuit of developing and innovating energy technology. The job is based in BGC Taguig, Philippines.
The Sales Engineer is responsible to penetrate and develop the Transformer & Switchgear business to Power Generation Company, Grid Company, and Electricity Company in the Philippines and maintain excellent relationship with any electricity company and the existing customers to achieve the sales objectives of the Philippine market.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Develop the Transformer & Switchgear business in various electric power distribution companies (e.g., MERALCO, ABOITIZ Group, etc.) while maintaining excellent relationship with existing customers in the Philippines.
- Develop sales strategies and implement sales plans to achieve growth and profit margin targets.
- Conduct competitors' analysis vis-à-vis Company's business in the territory.
- Create new sales leads in the market with end users and build strong relationship with consultants and contractors.
- Actively participate in commercial and technical discussion with customers and Company partners, gather customers' requirements and coordinate with factory on customers' needs. Provide solution proposal to prospects and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Prepare monthly sales report for Management review.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the President.
- The role is based in Philippines.
- Estimated 90% domestic travelling.
- At least 5 years related work experience as the Power Plant Company or Grid Company or Electricity Company Account Sales and same industry with a minimum of 5 years in sales.
- Proven sales track record in the Power Plant Company or Grid Company or Electricity Company/Plant Sales business (Transformer & Switchgear)environment.
- Candidates with MNCs experience are preferred.
- Candidates with site work experience (e.g., Electrical work, testing and commissioning, project management, etc.) are preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess strong technical knowledge of Transformers and Switchgears.
- Have good contact & network of prospective customers/ distributors/ consultants/ contractors in Philippines.
- Keep abreast of the industrial market trends.
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
Personality traits / others:
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-driven and a team player with leadership ability.
- Strong customer focus and results-oriented.
- Resourceful with ability to work with people of multi-cultural and cross function teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.