Assistant Vice President of Website and Application Development (IT Job) (Telecommunications), Bangkok, Thailand
Additional Benefits: Car Allowance, Fleet Card, Phone Allowance, Performance bonus, health & life insurance, medical insurance, Provident Fund.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading telecommunications firm in Thailand that provides communication technology and services throughout the country.
Our respected client is seeking an information technology (IT) professional with at least 5 years’ experience in the development of responsive websites and web and mobile applications for the job of Assistant Vice President of Website and Application Development. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
• Managing vendors for the production of the brand front-end portals
• Convey branding and marketing needs into technical requirements to development team
• Manage vendors’ delivery according to the timeline and requirement
• Ensure the front-end portals deliver the best practice and experience
• Collaborate and work along with other team such as IT Operation Head, for UAT/integration related to website and application, Marketing and Product Team once development phase is completed to enhance front-end portals
• In-house development and on-going operational and production support
• Administration, upgrades, routine maintenance and issue support related to front-end portals
• Keep up on the current trend of web development, technology and best practice
• Provide recommendations for the brand roadmap in web & app development
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineer or information technology-related field
• More than 5 years of experience in responsive website development, web application and mobile applications
• Ability to collaborate and work in team environments
• Experience in working with web and app development agencies will be advantage
• Familiar with e-commerce as well as associated security principle is the advantage
• Good communication skills in Thai and English
• Passion in brand/product development
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please just simply click the APPLY button below and follow the instructions. Please ensure your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF.