Customer Relations Manager Job (Industrial Chemicals), Bangna, Thailand
Additional Benefits: Generous benefits package includes variable bonus and provident fund.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leaders in the industrial chemical and gas sector. Our client, which has one of the longest and most successful track records in the industry, is active in more than 100 countries worldwide, and its strong presence in Southeast Asia provides the unique opportunity to grow into a role at the regional level. Our respected client is seeking a customer relationship management professional for the job of Customer Relations Manager. The job is based in Bangna, Thailand.
The Customer Relations Manager is responsible for the management and success of all inbound sales activities for Thailand. As such, the winning candidate will be responsible for establishing and leading a team to receive and collect all incoming customer communication, including purchase orders, queries, requests for support, etc. The successful applicant will ensure that all incoming information is properly organized, that communication and administrative systems are used properly and up-to-date, that all orders are delivered on time and in full, and that service is delivered by your team at the highest professional standard.
• Coordinate the Customer Service functions and align the billing functions/revenue collection activities/call handling to the company’s centre of shared information.
• Deliver country inbound sales performance and revenue targets, achieving consistent year on year DSO reduction and increasing revenue cash flow.
• Lead short and long term business planning in call handling/query management, receiving input from other regions and wider business environment and implementing in the local business.
• Assist in customer service centre transition from cost centre to profit generation and the implementation and sustainability of PSOs.
• Work in partnership with Finance and Project departments to ensure appropriate strategy is incorporated within customer service centre revenue strategy, and provide input for future direction strategy.
• Perform comprehensive analysis of business warehouse/objects reports to understand trends and develop appropriate programmes.
• Support and contribute to the continuous compliance to HPO OTC and respective ISO quality criteria, and ensure effective SAP & CRM usage.
• Build strong collaborative relationships with other departments, particularly CSC, Sales, Distribution, Gas & Gears and Marketing teams championing the customer and root cause improvement as appropriate.
• Provide effective responses and rapid resolutions to customer enquiries through close liaison with country and shared service teams CSC teams, Operations, Distribution, Sales and Marketing.
• Develop staff through coaching, training and personal development plans to contribute effectively within the business.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field, although MBA or Engineering degree is preferred.
• 5-8 years’ experience in customer service with a minimum of 3 years as team leader, background from MNC industrial/chemical is preferred.
• Solid understanding of the business, ideally with an in-depth knowledge of customer service operation/commercial/sales support/billing and HPO OTC processes.
• Project Management, Change Management, Performance Management and Coaching skills are essential.
• Good command of English and communication skill is required.
• Thai citizenship is required.
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please just simply click the APPLY button below and follow the instructions. Please ensure your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF.