Senior Brand Manager Job (Consumer Goods), Bangkok, Thailand
Sales & Marketing
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading international consumer goods companies in the world, with a strong presence in Southeast Asia. As expansion continues, our respected client is seeking a brand management professional with a Master’s in marketing or business and at least 7 years’ experience in the consumer goods industry for the job of Senior Brand Manager. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Senior Brand Manager will manage and lead brand management, product communication strategy development in Thailand to gain more new consumers for growth and profitability.
• Responsible assigned brand to reach company goal within the budget
• Manage and ensure distributor handling product in the appropriate way
• Work closely with media agency to create competitive media for the assigned brand
• Develop business plan and marketing strategy for assigned brand
• Conceptualize, plan and ensure timely implementation of launches, promotions and brand specific animations, consumer events.
• Develop and provide marketing collaterals (i.e. POS displays etc).
• Understand overall marketing activities both ATL, BTL with proven achievement record.
• Analyze data to identify insights and translate into business action tasks to drive results.
• Coach and mentor junior staffs to ensure their best performances
• Master’s degree in Marketing or Business
• At least 7 years’ experience in Marketing from FMCGs
• Ability to work in fast pace environment.
• Thai nationality only.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Good at problem solving, quick to respond and able to work outside when needs.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please just simply click the APPLY button below and follow the instructions. Please ensure your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF.