International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an International Law Firm. Our client is seeking for Associate Lawyer. This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam.
- Support the Managing Partner and other partners/ lawyers within the Firm.
- Research, provide consulting service to the client.
- Participate in meetings with clients and other third parties.
- To co-ordinate the preparation of legal documents (in both English and Vietnamese)
- Liaise with government departments.
- From 4 - 10 years' experience in international law consulting service, or as in house counsel in
- a bank, finance, real estate, M&A, foreign invested enterprise or similar.
- University degree in law (excellent academic results)
- Excellence communication skill in both Vietnamese and English.
- Can work as a team player and an individual contributor. Effectively handle various personality
- Good command of Microsoft office tools.