International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an eCommerce company. Our client is seeking for a Chief Technology Officer with strong experience in global services company.
- Lead the Tech teams in developing the vision and communicating the plan to and inspiring the engineering team. You will be responsible for establishing frameworks, designing software architectures for multiple enterprise software systems, and making high-level technical decisions.
- Participate in agile product management to ensure that the strategic plan is carried out smoothly.
- You are expected to upskill and bring other employees up to your level by providing coaching, meetings, guidelines, review code, and training to meet business expectations. Managing project scope before, during, and after completion.
- Collaboration with developers and product managers.
- Defining requirements and delivering project estimates and timelines
- Identifying and removing bottlenecks that impede project progress.
- Providing technical team members with leadership, support, and motivation.
- Keeping the project on budget and identifying scope creep
- Identifying and developing workarounds and alternative solutions to problems.
- More than 5 years as Chief Technology in a product company (property or ecommerce company)
- Experienced in IT services across multiple countries both in app and web
- Have strong management skill to guiding teams to build large-scale and cost-effective applications, resolve technical issues and apply new technologies.
- Experience leading teams of technical leads, business analysts, product owners, QA analysts, UI/UX designers, and software developers on a variety of interrelated applications (webs and mobiles) deployed on various technologies such as Golang, Laravel, Android, iOS, VueJS, MySQL, MongoDb, AWS, Linux, and others.
- Experience in agile development processes, such as Scrum
- Language: fluent Vietnamese, and good English business level.