International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a lubricant manufactures. Our client is seeking for a Facilities Manager.
Responsible for execution of all facility/utility projects of the plant.
- To fulfill all Project execution KPIs: Project delivery on time. _ Safety, Good quality, within budget, Build, apply, and control of project management procedures, processes, Allocate resources in projects to archive targets.
- Training and coaching team members (site supervisors)
- Contractor management.
- Ensure Utility services are always available.
- Ensure maintenance cost within yearly set budget.
- Responsible for all of spare parts preparation and storage.
- Implement projects of Utility expansion, production lines installation, building renovation…
- University graduate or above. PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred
- Above 5 years at the management position of factory facilities. Understanding factory operating.
- Strong experience in leading independently entire projects. Full skillset for PM such as planning, organizational, risk analysis, financial management, problem-solving
- Ability to work well with internal- external stakeholders. Good leadership skills
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English and interpersonal skills