General Manager - Refinery (based in Belitung)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on Refinery Manufacturing. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 20 years of experience in refinery and oleochemical in multinational company for the job of General Manager. The job is based in Belitung, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to BOD
- Responsible for the overall performance of several process plants (Refinery, Kernel crushing plant, and Operations)
- Lead, motivate and manage the related team.
- Ownership of key plant targets (throughput, cost, quality, and reliability).
- Drive continuous improvement in production activity and process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for day-to-day production operation.
- Enforce good discipline and high standards of work performance among the team.
- Take an active role in setting and meeting SSHE targets.
- Provide support to S&M by hosting customer visits and audits, and providing technical inputs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Chemical Technology or its equivalent.
- Minimum 20 years of accumulated working experience in refineries/oleochemical/chemical manufacturing operations or related industries.
- Committed and has a high level of integrity.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa and English.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.