Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading food manufacturer with many famous brands as its subsidiaries. Our highly respected client is seeking a Key Account Manager to lead and manage with experience in Sales and Key Account Management in the foods or consumer goods industry. The job is based in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional employer and develop a rich and rewarding career. The job has good prospects for career advancements.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for driving sales growth and maintaining relationships with the assigned accounts. To develop and execute strategies, negotiate contracts and pricing, and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Strong analytical and communication skills are required to achieve business objectives while building and maintaining long-term partnerships with key accounts
- Develop sales goals and channel strategies for the assigned modern trade account under budget management.
- Analyse customer opportunities/issues and develop plans to increase sales and close gaps.
- Conduct business reviews with key accounts, evaluate marketing campaigns, and review business plans with customers.
- Set and negotiate trading terms, including pricing, discounts, and promotions.
- Plan and implement promotional programs at the account level.
- Provide analytical reports to senior management for sales promotion planning.
- Check credit and financial standings and ensure satisfactory collection status.
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Possess modern trade sales experience in a leading FMCG company
- Have strong decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proficient in English and Thai communication.