Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting for an online payment company that provides merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexities and make purchasing quick, seamless, and secure for consumers. Our respected client is seeking an competent Presales Engineer. The job is located in Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Presales Engineer will analyze customer requirements, develop & demonstrate solutions, produce high quality presentations and provide input to Product Management that directly contribute to the growth of company.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Production of responses to Requests for technical Information.
- Work with Sales Manager to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities.
- Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
- Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an on-going basis to stay current.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
- Attendance at conferences and working with Subject Matter Experts, and research to stay on top of changes in technical issues/requirements/regulations/Technology and understand where the market is going.
- Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address technical needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands.
- Responsible for working with Product Management to develop and deliver training on business problems, products, and messages for new pre-Sales team members.
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept with Product Management/Product Development
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel, develop and conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations, customer organization, etc.
- Coordinates technical pre-sales activities, providing solution guidance, subject matter expertise related to payments industry and company products and solutions to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales on visits to customers.
- Supports the successful achievement of company sales and professional services targets by analyzing the technical needs and validating the ability to deliver the solutions proposed to prospects or existing customers.
- Bid/RFP management - Lead & support sales in bid response in timely manner by coordinating with internal or external stakeholders. This includes defining solution proposal based on requirements (with R&D teams inputs), pricing, planning, servicing offerings and contractual aspects of bids. Clearly articulating the solution in customer meetings, presentations and proposals and in-line with the Win strategy.
- Gather local market intelligence across the payment landscape & through customer engagements and feedback to regional and group stakeholders on go to market capabilities required to win deals and address local market capability gaps.
- Work closely with Professional Services in the development of PS value proposition, supporting collateral, processes and train sales teams in PS offerings.
- Any other similar duties and responsibilities as and when required to commensurate with current grade and position in the organization.
(This list is not exhaustive, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as required to fulfill the role)
Key job requirements include:
- With a Bachelor or master's degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- With at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Good communications skills is required (English).
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer/Market Insight
- New Product Introduction (Sales, Marketing & Com)
- Presentation and Demonstration Skills
- Product Mastery