Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is partnered with an an established multinational manufacturing client. Our client is seeking a qualified Quality Assurance Manager with at least 10 years' experience in metal manufacturing sector. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be skilled in machining, specifically CNC, milling, grinding, lathe, and similar.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a team of inspectors and engineers. The aim is to ultimately maintain the quality of the production, while adhering to the relevant standards and regulations specific to the organization as well as external quality standards.
- Aim to achieve zero customer complaints.
- Lead the drive for upstream detection and process yield improvement.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders on the internal quality improvements.
- Drive customer quality feedback and produce a corrective action report based on root cause analysis.
- Coordinate on quality and measurement system development.
- Drive the division Quality system meeting the customers requirement.
- Ensure support on ERP and MES to production with no delay.
- Window of contact with Customer Quality Engineer and production for quality related matters.
- Responsible for quality respond and request to customers.
- Responsible for the management of customer satisfaction and corrective actions.
- Maintain a positive rapport with and a good relationship with customers.
- Co-ordinate with the internal quality, production, engineering & process team on customer quality requirements.
- Drive for upstream detection and process yield improvement.
- Handle and respond on quality related issues for both internal and external on the containment, disposition and recovery.
- Ensure quality systems are in place as per customer spec.
- Ensure customer projects success by meeting their timeline and quality requirements.
- Drive APQP progress to achieve Quality objectives.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- 10 years' experience in the Quality Assurance field within Manufacturing, including at least 5 years of experience in a leadership/management role.
- CNC machining skills is essential. This person must be able to program and operate the machines.
- Knowledge and skills in CAD/CAM software such as Solid work, Mastercam or AutoCAD is essential.
- Exposure in 24/7 high volume manufacturing environment is highly beneficial.
- Exposure in DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and GD&T is highly beneficial.
- Extensive knowledge in Quality of medical devices is highly beneficial.