Salesforce Developer (Cebu) | Contract
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's largest supplier of semiconductor test equipment for logic, RF, analog, power, mixed-signal and memory technologies and deliver test solutions to developers and manufacturers of a broad range of integrated circuits, packaged separately or integrated as cells in system-on-a-chip (SOC) devices. The company is based in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu.
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Developer in their Memory Division (team). The team is responsible for Sales Quote-to-Cash, NPI commercialization, Order Fulfilment, and process improvement across business operations activities.
They are seeking for an individual that can help the company implement Salesforce and sustain Salesforce activities. A self-starter and open to learning best practice development from the team. The developer will work closely with the platform team technical lead as well as with other Process Leads in the larger IT organization.
- Develop and customize solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications
- Test the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Customize the salesforce application using Apex, aura lightning and LWC. Develop Apex (classes and triggers) and Java Script, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Support and maintenance of Salesforce.com platform
- Sync with other developers to discuss impact and resolve issues on ongoing development
- Work with integration teams to develop integrations with salesforce application
- Work with business analysts PO to understand the requirements
- Do thorough impact analysis on the system to highlight any technical roadblocks or platform limitations
- Work with team leads and project manager to give daily work status, be aligned with the ongoing project work
- Work with QA UAT users to provide proper RCA on bugs
- Demo, present developed functionalities to concerned stakeholders
- Resolve production defects, support production release
- Experience with Oracle MRP integration.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of true salesforce development experience
- Preferably with hands-on architecture-level skills
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning, Visual Force pages, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Design System
- Preferably with Salesforce certifications (preferably developer-related certificates)
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com including customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, flows, process builder, and validation rules
- Competency in HTML, XML, Flex, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, REST based web services
- Candidate must be willing to work on a 1 year contract only.