International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf market leader in machinery trading in Vietnam
- Develop technical projects at key accounts by systematically project follow up
- Generate sales calls and visit existing and potential customers
- Conduct technical presentations and demos, proof of concepts and any other related demonstrations as relevant to sales.
- Perform analyses of existing and potential customers' needs and offer solutions that address their needs
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions in line with company's standards, rules and regulations or as directed.
- Achieve sales targets on a yearly and quarterly basis.
- Preferred is a bachelor's degree in Process and/or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent a proven
- Minimum 5 years working experiences within one of the related industries
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Effective planning, analytical and implementation skills.
- Good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Readiness to travel frequently locally and overseas and to work extra evening hours.
- Working well under pressure.
- Working self-reliantly.
- Goal-oriented, dynamic, and high sense of responsibility.
- Team and disciplined working spirit.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.