Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on electrical and automation. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience automation and power system for the job of Supply Chain Executive. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report to Service Operations Manager
- Responsible for all Import/Export/Domestic logistic aspects (By sea & by air).
- Responsible for in country Regulatory Affair department as well as processes, communications, connections, systems, records, shipping documents, permits/license, that align with country Customs and EHS requirements.
- Handle good contacts with Clearing agents, Government agencies, Customs.
- Complete/Review shipping papers and other appropriate labels and documentation.
- Monitor or Process release/clearance of shipment/s in customs and port.
- Demonstrate understanding of activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Locate, organize, transportation systems information from various sources.
- Review flight/sea/land data prior to shipment, schedules to obtain cargo loading information, and traffic routing or control plans and schedules.
- Update status of incoming and outgoing shipments Schedule, coordinate, arrange deliveries to site.
- Dispatch and track material from factory to local warehouse to various sites.
- Track lost shipments and maintains loss and damage claim records.
- Process returned/damaged product.
- Take charge of inventory stock
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any related major from reputable university
- Full knowledge of Indonesia Import rules (By sea & by air), regulations, documentation requirements.
- Extensive experience in Indonesia Importation Permits and Licenses.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years Logistic experience.
- Knowledgeable on ERP
- Experience in operations management and service contract management is required.
- Excellent communication skills (English and Bahasa Indonesia), both in conveying technical information and in customer- facing interactions, are highly valued.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting environment