Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in the logistics industry. Our respected client is seeking an executive with at least (8) years experience in HR generalist functions as HR Manager. Who will lead the HR department and develop and implement HR strategy and programs in accordance with business priorities and goals. And you will play a key role to support the people management and culture building in the company across all departments.is required for the position of HR Manager. The job is based in Makati City, Philippines
The HR Manager will be responsible for the overall group strategic and operational planning, implementation, managing and running of all human resource activities in Philippines and coordinate with other countries' HR departments.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Provide insights to assist in the development of HR policies, processes, or activities that are aligned with business objectives
- Take leadership in compensation and benefits schemes. Conducts surveys and research and proposes competitive compensation to create a fair compensation structure
- To collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to employee engagement
- Implement talent management, succession planning and recruitment/retention strategies to build a high-performance, lively, learning, and personal growth encouraging culture
- Assist managers in establishing highly efficient and cohesive teams by guiding them through all aspects of people management
- Maintain and build on knowledge of trends, best practices, policy changes, and new technologies in human resources
- To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- A strong people-oriented mind with the ability to use relevant systems and with a good sense of statistics regarding people management and performance evaluation.
- At least 6 to 8 years of generalist experience and possess minimum 3 years of managerial experience.
- Experience in the logistics transportation business will be an advantage
- Have good presentation and communication negotiation skills
- Efficiency, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious, confident, and professional
- Willing to work in Makati City