Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a market leader in providing software solutions for world's largest telecommunications, entertainment, and media service providers. Our respected client is seeking talented and self-motivated Business Systems Analyst to assess every aspect of the company's daily business operations for the job of Business Analyst. The job is located in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
The Business Analyst should understand the business needs of the customer and assess the impact of those needs in order to communicate and implement the recommended efficient solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Reflect customer needs by assembling business documents and technical requirements.
- Advise customers based on product capabilities and methodologies, applying reuse where applicable.
- Design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
- Participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with key partners, applying knowledge and experience while providing technical perspective and support.
- Communicate new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes to customers' business and IT personnel.
- Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- Support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off (for example, COP process for various customer types and products, EPC lead for all product models and designs, etc.).
- Prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configure the solution, followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans for applicable testing.
- Support the resolution of configuration/implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- Responsible for defining/writing User Stories in EPICs and prioritizing the scrum team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity for the team
- Represent customer requirements when defining the solution
- Refine the project backlog (features and user stories)
- Ensure the developed items meet the customer's requirements
Key Job Requirements include:
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System.
- Customer-facing experience - ability to communicate solutions using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on).
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process.
- Knowledge of the telecom industry and business processes (ETOM, ASOM).
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum or SAFe)
- Experience in managing a team in cross-company domain solutions.
- As Business Analyst, must have at least 2 years' experience in design, development, or delivery of a product/solution