Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in energy and chemical business. Our client is looking for a qualified engineer with extensive knowledge in business administration and advisory to join their business strategic team. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand
Consultant or Senior Consultant will provide clients with consultative management services by identifying options for clients and suggest recommendations for change, as well as advising on additional resources to implement solutions. Ideal candidates must be able to share ideas for how a company performance at its best capacity, more cost-effective and/or environmentally friendly.
- Help organizations to solve issues, create value, maximize growth, and improve business performance.
- Use technical and business knowledge in chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, and energy industry to provide objective advice, expertise, and help clients to develop any specialist skills that they may be lacking.
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organization.
- Studying new and potential trends within an industry and discovering new opportunities and markets for businesses to expand in.
- Conduct business analysis.
- Finding new financial avenues to keep a company solvent.
- Prepare business proposals and present findings
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
For Senior Consultant
- Manage projects and programs.
- Lead and manage those within the team, including analysts.
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, petrochemical engineering, energy, science, or any related engineering degree with MBA is preferred.
- Relevant work experience in consulting will be beneficial.
- Good understanding of financial concept (Rate of return, ROI, analysis) will be beneficial.
- At least 3 years working experienced from advisory role OR at least 5 years working experienced in chemical, energy, or oil & gas industry.
- Strong analytical abilities, as candidates will be examining an organization's operations and determining ways to improve business efficiency.
- Proficient in English, both written and speaking.
- Good communication skills, customer oriented, and can work under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision