International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading manufacturers and innovators of smart gadgets. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced person for IMC Lead position. The role will work at office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Reporting directly to Head of Marketing, the IMC Lead will develop integrated marketing campaigns and strategies to promote commercial outcomes and consumer interactions.
- Develop IMC comprising TA & Product Story understanding, conduct entire IMC activities across PR, Social, Media together with retail/channels in order to increase the commercial results and consumer conversation.
- Comprehend the content marketing approach in depth and manage the master content calendar for the whole campaign.
- Assess the performance of the campaign and provide timely optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams and cross-functional departments to coordinate with marketing campaign strategy.
- Build and maintain good relationships with key marketing resources and partners to achieve excellent work that is concise, punctual, on budget.
- Analyze market data and demonstrate accurate market knowledge, exploit research to engage with other teams on product positioning and value props.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree (Business, Marketing or the equivalent is prefer)
- At least 5 years integrated marketing communications experience (at least 1-2 years campaign planning/ management), demonstrated extensive experience in creative development and localization on new product launches and sustaining campaigns, IMC.
- Technology savvy/lover is preferable
- Will possess strong project management skills, strong influencing and cross-functional leadership abilities, while possessing a high level of attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to multitask, and deliver under tight timelines.