Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a payment gateway company for the position of Head of Channel Partnership, with the responsibilities and qualifications as follows:
- Acquire New POS partners
- Build more channels or farm existing partners to open new opportunities across industry segments and to increase the number of users of the company's products
- Maintain strong relations with all partners and key personnel
- Implement and create tactics to grow revenue through channels
- Giving support, service, and management resources to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
- Able to meet the expected targets for sales and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Help merchants engage and select the right partner
- At least 5-6 years of experience in Enterprise or Channel sales. Prior experience in e-commerce or tech companies will be a plus point.
- Must have prior team management experience (mandatory)
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both verbal and written
- Has the ability to multitask, a prominent negotiator to persuade/influence others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Has experience and skills in using Microsoft Office Suite or CRM software
- Able to maintain multiple projects and effective relations with various stakeholders.