Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious business school and research institution. Our highly respected client is seeking a Digital Copywriter. This is a dayshift and onsite opportunity wherein our client is in Makati City, Philippines.
The Digital Copywriter role is to generate, produce ad and content copies that are compelling, well-researched and resonate well among our markets. The copywriter should have expertise in creating copies for international market as well as for local.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Creates compelling and unique content on topics/projects in the interest of the Institute and the schools
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to assigned topic or content.
- Develops ideas from research and writes fresh and engaging content for ad headlines, captions, and various digital organic content.
- Proofreads all communication contents and ads to ensure zero errors.
- Collaborates with marketing team and provides inputs to marketing collaterals as needed.
Key Job Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in Communication or something related is required.
- At least 3 years working experience as Digital Copywriter
- Proven record of excellent social media copywriting demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience copywriting for international markets.
- With impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Functional knowledge on business and the academe industry
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs
- Use of search engine optimization (SEO) strategies