Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a CRM Analyst on behalf of a leading, global fashion retail company. The role will directly report to the CRM Manager and will be responsible for assisting the organization in building and maintaining customer loyalty, utilizing CRM software to analyze customer data and making recommendations on sales, marketing, and consumer service initiatives. Role offers hybrid setup and will be based in Quezon City.
· Manage and analyze the data that the company collected about customers (this includes sales records, purchase history and its type, service history, product inquiries, complaints, exposure and response to marketing campaigns and channel references.
· Analyze customer behavior on websites to identify their preferences and tailor online offers to individual customers.
· Provide insights on effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns by correlating customer purchase history with exposure to marketing campaigns or frequency of sales calls.
· Recommend different types of direct marketing campaigns for specific market sectors.
· Recommend upselling or cross-selling programs for individual customers based on their purchase history.
- Bachelor's degree on Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work related experience preferably in retail industry
- Experience on e-mail marketing and CRM platforms are required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, product management and organizational skills
- Decision-making skills