Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is partnered with a leading organisation within Financial Services sector. Our distinguished client's expertise includes data & analytics, global financial markets infrastructure, and risk mitigation. Due to their rapid growth and expansion, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience in dealing with bank architecture, infrastructure and application environment.
- Provide targeted engagements (for example, enterprise workshops) that assist customers in maximising the value generated from solutions after the sale and building rapport.
- Inform clients on the effects of regulations i.e. MiFID II, FRTB, on their Enterprise Content.
- Encourage usage of API delivery of the Client's enterprise content.
- Establish and manage client relationships with company and application owners to ensure usage of the Client's solutions.
- Keep a comprehensive revenue picture of your customer portfolio concerning the range of enterprise services utilised.
- Clearly articulate the Enterprise Roadmap to existing customers in connection to their business objectives and operations.
- Evaluate customer health, assess and take action on Enterprise usage information, identifying value optimisation opportunities, as well as sharing insights to enhance the sales process.
- To drive the voice of the customer in business strategy, provide insights to Market Development and Customer Proposition on customer and industry trends.
- Create and implement customer success strategy for the Client's platform (feeds and enterprise business) in order to increase revenue retention.
- Take part in industry events with the team to promote collaboration, brand awareness, and remain current on industry trends.
- Extensive understanding of bank architecture, infrastructure and application environment.
- Ability to collaborate with bank's Technology & Development Teams and Business silos (e.g. Equities, FICC, FX etc).
- Solid technical market data experience and understanding of financial market data products, delivery services, APIs, and protocol technologies.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Murex, Kondor+ / K+, Calypso, Fenics, Sunguard, Guava, Aladdin, Temonos + any other treasury applications
- University degree.
- Proactive, results-oriented mindset.
- Strong customer relationship and presentation skills.
- Sales skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling).