International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational MNC Technology Service Provider. As the business is rapidly expanding, our client is seeking a Senior talent for Enterprise Account Manager (Banking).
- Develop and close new moving opportunities by bringing the best technology and services to deliver customer wanted outcomes.
- Provide leadership and orchestrate all resources to support customer success in digital transformation.
- Build a strategic eco-system of consulting, integration and delivery, and solution partners to support the delivery of the customer's digital transformation outcomes, increase satisfaction, and build a sustainable platform for growth.
- Build trusted relationships with the C-suite and key decision makers; understand the customer's business and technology challenges; dive deep and understand stated, unstated needs, issues.
- Working backwards from the customer, build and articulate a holistic, compelling, clear vision, strategy and practical execution plan for transformation - addressing business value, technology challenges but also increasing innovation and agility, addressing skills and organization challenges.
- Challenge the status quo, inspire customer to a bolder vision and increase the velocity of shift to digital; Address short, mid and long-term time horizons; Work with our customer, leadership, and partners to create buy-in and joint ownership of transformation strategy and execution plan.
- Ensure customers understand the business value from transformation and drive PR and Communication initiatives supporting the customers' objectives.
- Vietnamese national
- Over 10 years of strategic consulting in the Banking, Financial services, Investment, and Enterprise business industry.
- Over 5 years of experience working at managerial level
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- A strong understanding of Technology as a service
- Experience in managing large scale and long-term digital transformation
- Strong project and program management experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.