Finance & Tax Manager (CPA)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of Southeast Asia's largest integrated automotive e-commerce platform. With operations across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore, aims to digitize the region's used car industry by reshaping and elevating the car buying and selling experience. The company provides end-to-end solutions to consumers and used car dealers, from car inspection to ownership transfer to financing, promising a service that is trusted, convenient and efficient.
The Finance & Tax Reporting is essentially responsible for the finance function in the Philippines including major aspects of financial and management accounting, corporate taxation and cash flow management, finance systems development and implementation and support to stakeholders to ensure reporting requirements and minimum standards are met.
Key job responsibilities include:
* Manage and oversee finance functions and ensure completeness of day-to-day operations for overall accounting and financial activities.
* Monthly reporting to regional office and Head of Ops in Philippine on financial performance and key performance matrices.
* Overseeing treasury functions, maintaining relationships with bankers and exploring the banking product which can optimize the finance operations on payment and collection.
* Managing daily cash flows and exploring avenues for reducing cash cycles.
* Supervise preparation of monthly financial statements and provide analysis of operating results as required. Ensure timely reporting to regional offices on financial results. Provide financial data and support to regional offices as and when required.
* Oversee and review existing processes with respective departments for process improvement and improve efficiency.
* Manage and oversee the year-end audit and all relevant tax submissions, ensuring that all financial returns are completed accurately and to the required timescale.
* Provide support and monitor the team as well as staff development
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or a professional accounting qualification
* Minimum 5 years experience in managing operations and reporting finance.
* Member of a recognized professional financial body, i.e. CPA or CMA certification strongly preferred.
* Strong analytical skills with critical thinking in problem solving
* Strong working knowledge of accounting and internal control systems.
* Strong knowledge of finance/accounting/tax regulations.
* Ability to work independently and make rational routine decisions.
* Have a flair for numbers, strong experience in income statement analysis, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to adhere with deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good command of English on both written and oral and able to work closely with cross-functional teams.
* Strong planning skills and performance management skills including mentoring and capacity building
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application
Finance & Tax Manager (CPA)