International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global consulting firm. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with at least 7 years of working experience in advisory service for Mergers & Acquisitions, business development, financial advisory. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
The Manager Mergers & Acquisitions will lead a diverse team of financial consultants to deliver on client engagement & advisory.
- Understand the goals of clients, align people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively.
- Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Appropriate degree in Business, Finance & Accounting, Economics or related fields
- Possess a CPA, CFA, CF, MBA or other equivalent designation.
- Over 8 years of external advisory experience, at least 1 years in a managerial level
- Strong client service excellence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management.
- Strong financial modelling & evaluation skills.