Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international auto lease company under one of the largest banks in Thailand. The company has been operating and serving both retail and corporate customers in worldwide. Apart from banking and financial investment service, they are playing a key role to provide auto lease service including car lease and motorcycle lease
This position will be responsible for leading the entire auto collection team up of hundred people sizing, analysing, and initiating new strategy to improve operational workflow by aligning with financial regulatory and group policy. You will be controlling the budget, analysing financial risk, monitoring day-to-day operation to deliver the best result as per expected.
- To oversee and manage collection efforts and strategy for secured loan collections to control bucket inventory and net flow rate to ensure asset quality and credit cost to be in line with business target
- To establish effective risk mitigation programs and collection tools to be aligned with business objectives planning and subsequence control and monitor of the plan
- Day to day management of team performance to ensure they're aligned with agreed KPIs
Strategy and Planning
- To establish effective collection strategy and risk mitigation tools to control delinquency and flow rate to be in line with business plan
- Continuously explore ways to improve collection process and workflow to ensure collection effectiveness and optimum utilization of available resources
- Periodically review of collection strategy, tools and incentive target to be aligned with changing business environment and credit cost target
Business Performance and Management
- Manage and control portfolio delinquency performance, NPL ratio and net credit loss
- Leading and developing collection operation to handle business growth
- Monitoring first payment default trend and fraud suspect to prevent credit losses
- Manage, supervise, monitor, and control portfolio delinquency performance, NPL ratio and net credit loss of Auto portfolio
- Develop and implement collection strategy to improve collection efficiency
- Improving productivities of collectors (150+ FTE) to meeting collection target and goals.
- Managing field collectors (150+) in countrywide and develop strategy to achieve business goals.
- Managing outsource agencies (50+) to handle delinquent accounts; NPL, repossession and litigation
- Manage auction stock of repossessed vehicle to optimize selling price.
- Manage collection expense to optimize collection expense vs. performance
- Planning and forecasting net credit loss and expense
- Improve, develop and control collection process.
- Collection system administrative and managing all collection projects.
- Manage capacity plan to optimize resources to support business expansion and collection strategy
- To collaborate with HR on staff recruitment, training and coaching plan and career development planning for talent staff.
- Built up teamwork and team spirit as well as staff's engagements
- Ensure collection staffs have fully complied with the bank's policy, collection's guideline and relevant regulations and laws
- At least Bachelor's Degree or Master in related field
- Minimum five years' experience in People Business Partner and ten years' experience in People Function
- Strong understand role & responsibilities of People & Culture functions and policies& procedures and practices.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Good command of English literacy and computer skills
- Certification / License: N/A