Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a big Financial Technology for the role of Head of Business Intelligence, The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Methodically and quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues in our business processes.
- Champion and rally the organization around BI. Educate senior non-IT executives on the value of BI.
- Develop, track and key performance indicators that drive the business. Understand how these metrics align and track overall business strategies, goals and objectives
- Develop a comprehensive set of tools, reports and dashboards to systematically uncover new trends, gaps and opportunities for the business
- Hire, coach and develop our teams of business and data analysts to become world class problem solvers.
- Work closely with the C-suite to develop and execute strategic business projects and initiatives
- Develop and manage the BI roadmap to create an efficient data-driven organisation
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar advanced degree
- 7+ years of work experience in the field of data analysis, business intelligence, or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience managing teams
- 3+ years of experience working as a management consultant.
- Fluent in SQL, advanced Excel, highly proficient in working with data and numbers.
- Outstanding analytical mindset and problem-solving skills. Able to break down and resolve complex problems systematically.
- Ability to define problem statements, quantify the impact to the business, synthesize data to "tell the story," and recommend solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can-do attitude, and able to work in a fast-paced environment