Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Certification Company for the role of Head of Technical to handle the ASEAN Region. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with strong experience in handling the technical side of things in certification background specifically to handle the ASEAN region.
Key job responsibilities:
- Directly report to Regional Technical & Compliance Director.
- Manage all technical & compliance aspects to ensure the regional business obtains and maintains Accreditation status.
- Manage professional relationships with all relevant accreditation bodies or Scheme owners
- Educate and train all assurance personnel about technical & accreditation.
- Support the management team of the assigned region to identify, manage and mitigate technical & accreditation risks.
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with the impartiality stakeholders in the assigned region, inviting stakeholders as GISN members for supporting the global impartiality stakeholders network process.
- Adhere to global complaint and appeal process to work collaboratively with Global Compliant & Appeal Manager to ensure timely track, review, and resolve complaints and appeals related to the assigned region.
- Review & approve the certification personnel competency code application before submitting it to the Global Registrar for updating in PointGlobal
- Support Internal Technical Audit Head to establish and implement the yearly internal audit/oversight program for the assigned region.
- Escalate and report technical & accreditation concerns to the Regional Technical & Compliance Director and Global Technical Director within 24 hours Support and coordinate management review
- Lead & manage the assigned Regional Technical & Compliance team to perform their roles
Job Requirements :
- Having a bachelor's degree from a related field with appropriate professional qualifications.
- Proven leadership skills at the operational level.
- Strong technical background, with knowledge of business processes.
- Fluent English language skills both written and verbal essential.
- Proven experience in a commercial/international environment.
- Knowledge and experience in managing/leading business processes and accreditation matters.
- With at least 10 years experience of working in Management Systems Certification and/or Product Certification business environment, and experience in managing accreditations.
- Proven track record of managing the functional team.
- Willing to travel on business.
- Good influencing and leadership qualities - must have the ability to lead team and influence, other stakeholders, across all within the organization in the assigned cluster/country and the wider business.
- An enthusiastic and committed team player.
- Ability to build and maintain effective build relationships across a matrix organization utilizing all means of communication and engagement.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, with excellent time management/planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and focus on the delivery of the client experience and value proposition.