Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious business school and research institution. Our highly respected client is seeking an HR Generalist for the this role who is well-versed in Job evaluations, Reports generation and events management. The job is based in Makati City, Philippines.
The HR Coordinator would be in charge of handling different HR functions including employee relations, events managements, reports generation (attrition reports) and other hr functions.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Generate Job Evaluation reports
- Come up with Employee Engagement activities; Events Management
- Generate necessary employee reports such as attrition reports
- Maintain and update employee records
- Assist the team in Recruitment Activities: candidate interview and coordination
- Deal with internal management as needed
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in any Business Courses
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in HR related roles
- Good communication and writing Skills
- Wiling to work on Traditional methods
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.