International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company that specializes in providing a suite of sustainable energy solutions for customers.
The HR Manager will be responsible for establishing all human resources activities for the Vietnam office.
- To manage all HR activities for the Vietnam office
- To strategize and implement new policies and ensure that all policies follow Headquarters and are in line with Vietnam Labor Laws
- Collaborate with corporate leaders to brainstorm on organizational structure and improve operational efficiency.
- Work with multiple HR providers to maintain smooth operations of the firm
- Establish the HR function within Vietnam and construct a solid HR management system
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field
- Good command of the English language
- At least 8 years of prior work experience, preferably with a mid-sized growth company, with exposure to the full spectrum of HR activities, including recruiting, talent management, remuneration, and employee relations.
- Experience in setting up a new office is a big advantage
- Working experience in MNCs is well-versed in local labor legislation.