Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of regional commercial group in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a highly competent professional for the job Human Resources Supervisor. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Human Resources Supervisor will help in managing HR development and operation for the whole group company subsidiaries.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide HR and company regulation support to the group
- To develop and operate HR system in Indonesia
- To involve in various Ad Hoc project related to the HR development and operation area.
- To coordinate with multiple stakeholders within the group, in managing a smooth progress on each projects.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university, preferably in HR management or psychology
- English proficient both writing and speaking
- 5 -10 years experience, in HR development/operation
- Good communication and leadership
- Digital literacy
- MBA or CHRP holder are preferable