Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading medical distributor company, which are known for their great career progression, opening for change environment, and opportunity to relocate overseas. This position of Key Account Manager is based in Bangkok.
The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with key customers in the food & beverage industry and build a sustainable relationship with KOLs in the product market channel to drive customer sales and profit targets.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the key customers & KOLs in marketing channel.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining product distributing channel.
- Creating marketing materials and presentations
- Coordinate with multi-department including local sales team, supply chain & logistic, and etc. and implement local actions for exceeding annual sales and gross profit targets for the key customer
- Extensive key account managing experience in food & beverage industry.
- Experience in dealing with supply chain & logistic process.
- Possess interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships, self-driven, motivated, and have a positive work attitude.
- Possess a good understanding of the food & beverage market and product
- Ability to generate product selling channel
- Excellent in Thai and English both written and spoken.