Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an organizational consultancy that foster change and accelerating success through the power of people. Our esteemed client is seeking for Lead Consultant with a minimum of five years' experience within the consultancy or relevant industry. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Consult with clients on strategic interventions related to employee experience, engagement, culture, and continuous listening, including action planning, communication, and measurement approach.
- Lead research projects to address business and talent issues; provide deep interpretation of survey results and clearly define implications in business language.
- Managing and expanding existing client business, taking a lead role in the development and delivery of proposals, negotiating, and confirming agreements with clients.
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a larger team.
- Generate profitable revenue by meeting billable targets and project recoverability goals.
- Contribute to the future development of consulting offers, including solutions that create internal synergy with other consulting groups within the firm.
- Contribute to practice marketing and solution development efforts.
- Bachelor's degree required with relevant experience. Preferred: Graduate degree in Business (MBA, generally with Marketing/Market Research, Quantitative Methods, or Human Resources concentration), Social Science, Organizational Psychology, Applied Research, or Statistics with some relevant experience (2+years).
- At least 5 years of consulting industry experience in talent management, employee experience, employee measurement, engagement, and/or analytics.
- Previous experience in project management, including building project budgets and plans.
- Some business development skills/experience preferred.
- Executive presence and interpersonal skills for building rapport quickly with clients and establishing a reputation as a skilled and knowledgeable advisor.
- Broad understanding of HR and Human Capital issues and programs.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to tell a story using a combination of qualitative and quantitative data.
- A successful candidate will be naturally curious, assertive, self-disciplined, reliable, and driven.
- Understanding of design thinking principles and agile methods highly desirable.