International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Insurance company. As the business expands massively, our client is seeking for an experienced National Sales Manager - Derma & Aesthetics Portfolio. The job is open for Vietnamese only, the candidate will be based in HCM.
Managing the partnership between the business and Finance through the following key areas:
- National Sales Manager (Derma & Aesthetics)
- Managing a team of Sales reps to cover Dermatologists, clinics, hospitals, associated pharmacies, etc.
- The team sell a range of premium Derma Fillers, Collagen & Aesthetics & Dermo cosmetics products.
- Key responsibilities will be to lead, motivate, coach and develop the sales team to ensure that regional and national targets are achieved.
- Train and develop direct reports by providing regular support, guidance and field accompaniment time to develop their skills.
- Ensure sales team are planning and working appropriately in line with the sales model, CRM and process.
- Ensure sales team are working to their agreed priorities and achieving standards of performance set.
- The NSM will have responsibility for maintaining and developing relationships with key customers.
- Reporting directly to the General Director.
- MUST HAVE STORNG PEOPLE/CUSTOMERS MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
- Preferably someone from an aesthetics/derma/cosmetics related background.
- Needs someone that can manage, coach & mentor the team. And at the same time ensure delivery of financial & portfolio objectives.
- Candidates should be well educated, preferably to a degree level.
- Should have a background from medical or aesthetic sales and demonstrated that you have had experience within a managerial role and will be looking to develop their career in a highly driven and stimulating role.
- Candidates should also be computer literate and possess analytical skills to facilitate effective management of team and business metrics.
- Ability to learn the product lines and articulate this knowledge to the Sales Team, ensuring differentiation between sales knowledge and trainer knowledge.
- The National Sales Manager will be expected to have a strong personality and be confident in presenting scientific and clinical concepts on various levels.