Principal Engineer (Package Integration), MY
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organisation who is well established in the field of electronic manufacturing. Our respected client is seeking a Principal Engineer (Package Integration).
The successful candidate will be part of the Package R&D Team, handling the business strategy of developing new systems and maintaining/modifying existing systems when required. The candidate should be able to provide technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects.
Key job responsibilities include:
- In line with business strategy, develop and introduce new package solutions
- Responsible to derive technical risk and work closely with the cross-functional teams in order to effectively deliver new package solutions to the development project assigned
- Technical consultant in project base, correspond to design rule review, technical risk assessment and problem solving
- Review and recommend improvements to existing system designs
- Analyse project requirements and accordingly provide technical and functional recommendations
- Evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
- Recommend new technologies to improve system performance and reliability.
- Perform system failure analysis and provide corrective actions.
Key Job requirements include:
- Degree/Master's in Engineering/Material Sciences related or equivalent.
- More than 7 years' experience in Clip bond package and process development
- Experience in SiC, GaN, IGBT product engineering and package design requirement
- The incumbent is also expected to have comprehensive knowledge process and equipment technologies related to semiconductor packaging.
- Technical skill: Package Design Rule Review, Thermal and stress simulation, DFMEA , PFMEA , Systemic New Product Development Approach (DFM , DMADV , DFSS) , AutoCAD
- Able to actively build up and broaden own competencies and contacts, share into the organisation.
- Keeping up to date with state of the art packaging, material and process developments.