Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading organization within the retail and lifestyle sector. Due to rapid growth, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Product Manager with at least 4 years' experience in product management. The position is based in Kuala Lumpur and successful candidates will be able to work on a full remote work model.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap to ensure that product supports business goals.
- Own the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch.
- Own the product vision and work with data scientist to create meaningful problem statements.
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Data teams.
- Identify new areas for growth through quantitative search and UX research.
- Analyze market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity.
- Plan and come up with milestones for the team as well as manage stakeholders expectations.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in product management or software development.
- Great vision of product roadmap planning and prioritization to support business roadmap.
- Ability to work well both collaboratively and independently.
- Strong customer problem solving ability.
- Proficiency in identifying goals, metrics, and analytics to measure product value.
- Proficiency in conducting competitive research and analysis.
- Experienced in guiding junior product managers through product management fundamentals in a professional setting.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills.
- Action-oriented with a strong ability to take ownership and execute assigned tasks as well as responsibilities
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the group of companies.