Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest multinational banks in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a banking professional for the job of Relationship Manager for Real Estate Development who is well versed in Project Finance of Real Estate Development. The job is based in Taguig City.
As for the role, you will be focused on Project Finance for different industries. You will be responsible for acquiring new projects, including real estate, power, infrastructure, etc., and help the Bank to be the original lender of the project or assignee of existing project loans.
You will also hold primary responsibility for project developers/investors/owners/contractors and interact with the clients to develop appropriate financing structures, and engage with syndicated project finance.
Candidate must have a rich experience in project finance or syndicated loans and a comprehensive and updated knowledge in specific industries, including but not limited to real estate, power, infrastructure, etc. He should ensure sound loan underwriting and post-loan management to resolve risk-related issues and avoid any losses that could lead to the bank.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary contact point with project developers/investors/owners/contractors and promote financial products and services to the clients;
- Proceed KYC and CDD process to onboard the clients;
- Manage credit lines for the projects or the respective customers.
- Draft due diligence report and conduct financial analysis, feasibility study, and project assessment on target projects/customers; and compose investigation and assessment reports;
- Responsible for post-loan management periodically with inspection of project/developer/contractor's operation, cash flows, and overall progress.
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc credit reviews on these clients according to business needs;
- Prepare relevant statistics, analysis, and report;
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree or above majoring in accounting, economy, finance, or other relevant degrees;
- 4 to 6 years of working experience relevant to project finance, loan syndication, or real estate development;
- Familiar with related regulations, policies, market information, and pricing strategy;
- Familiar with credit facilities and banking products related to project finance;
- Strong capability in written and spoken English.