Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading global software solutions organization that focuses on Boardroom Solutions. Due to rapid growth, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Business Development with at least 5 years' experience in Sales and Business Development within the Technology sector. The position is based in Kuala Lumpur.
- To meet and exceed monthly & annual sales targets on a direct B2B selling "hunter" role
- To generate targeted rate of outbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) in creating new prospects and organizing meetings with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Perform all sales duties including sales presentations, sales negotiations, closure of sales, Agreement finalization & key client account management with the support of the Sales support team.
- Manage all aspects of pre-sales which includes RFP responses, coordinate product trials etc.
- Managing sales funnel and sales activity reporting on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Work closely with strategic partners on lead generation, advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Build customer relationships to achieve high customer service rating and manage a customer database.
- Monitor, track, and report pending payments from sales meeting target date.
- Monitor and report competition activity and keep up to date on market conditions and product development.
- To perform any other assignment as and when required by the management.
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering exceptional results against key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume).
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field.
- A self- driven and target oriented individual with at least 5 years sales experience in B2B environment.
- A proven track record in hunting and closing sales.
- Experience in IT Solutions/ Insurance/IT/Product sales environment is an added advantage
- Experience in prospecting, selling, consistently meeting and exceeding targets is mandatory.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision should be demonstrated.
- Excellent Presentation skills and strong command of English both written and verbal is a must
- Highly Passionate to be part of a team that is aspiring to be ranked #1 globally.