SAP QM/WTY Consultant - SPIRIT Project Based (onsite)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. This job is onsite and 1 year contract-based.
Key Job responsibilities include:
· Support for SPIRIT Project under CA QM Team
· Responsible for the planning, development, implementation & operation of SAP Quality Management (QM) and SAP Warranty Management (WTY) applications and related functions in all Continental Automotive (CA) locations, with focus on the Asia-Pacific region and the flagship multi-year SAP harmonization/standardization program of Continental (SPIRIT).
· Following the CA standard as well as the worldwide IT management directives, the job holder will be expected to deliver results which are aligned with the business strategy & requirements.
· University degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or related field
· Must have 3-5 years implementation experience in SAP Quality Management and/or SAP Warranty Management (equivalent experience handling SAP Financials or Logistics applications can also be considered); ABAP know-how is an advantage.
· Note: We also welcome experienced ABAP Developers who have substantial QM-related business understanding gained through working within SAP Quality Management & Finance areas and are willing to shift to a functional consultant role.
· Exposure on IT Project Management and international projects (at least 1 year); Experience working in the Automotive industry or related areas is an advantage.
· Professional experience in QM-related field of work (eg. Customer Quality Management, SQM) is an advantage.
· Very good English language skills (spoken and written); cross-cultural competence; proven assertiveness and problem-solving abilities.
· Open for a 1-year contract.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application