International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international consulting firm. Our client is seeking SAP Consultant. This job is based in Ho Chi Minh city.
The consultant participates on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in-to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions due to customer requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD. Identify gaps, issues and give solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support if in need.
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experiences up for full cycle of SAP implementation and have knowledge of core Module.
- Customer focused with problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills, good teamwork player.
- English is a must.
- Able to travel outside Ho Chi Minh and overseas