Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global IT-BPM company. Our respected client offers from application development to back-office support to their valuable clients, and they are looking for an Information Technology (IT) Professional for the job of Senior Java Developer. The job will be based in Ortigas, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines but offers a WFH set-up.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. One of its responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release and should have hands-on experience developing software with Agile Methodologies.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign, and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test, and debug team members' code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure applications are secure and up to date.
Key job requirements include:
- Java Function and Frameworks
- Core Java
- Spring Boot
- IBM DB2
- Database queries