Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of an innovative and value-added premier energy solutions provider company. They are currently seeking for a Senior Market Intelligence Executive with at least 5 years hands on experience with market analytic.
- Develop analytic report on the industry related to our client. The analytic report will be produced based on the information collated from the internal and external sources in assisting and determining the strategic initiatives of our client.
- Develop good relationship with stakeholders.
- Establish rapport with the relevant stakeholders to ensure firsthand information is obtained and for gathering insights from the industry.
- Collate and delve for information pertaining our client's customers.
- Collate information from internal/external sources on our client's customers in determining the market development strategy.
- Gather and analyse information on Government policies.
- Analyse changes and understand impact of the Government policies towards our client.
- Perform duties in safe and healthy manner. Working according to the instructions and always complying with safety and healthy rules, procedures, and practices.
- Possess Degree in Statistic, Finance, Economics, Business Admin or equivalent.
- Preferably with minimum of 5 years of working experience in market analyst or related fields.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal, analytic mind, strategic thinking, communication (written & spoken), writing skills, team player and computer literate.
- Positive working attitude, meticulous attention to details, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate good judgement and good problem-solving skills.
- General Business understanding and broad overview of the Company's function.