Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of Multinational Retail company Based in Bali. Our respected client is seeking an Supply Chain Manager who has strong background in Production planning, Raw material and finish goods warehouse . The job is based in Bali, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to CEO of the company.
Key job responsibilities include:
- In charge of all warehousing activities in Indonesia (Raw Materials, Semi-Finished Goods and Finished Goods Warehouses).
- Responsible for the production planning including the replenishing of raw materials and semi-finished products and the coordination with production and sales administration to ensure that customer order shipping deadlines are met.
- Oversee transport activities (freight forwarding and courier services) for all business channels (online, retail wholesale).
- In charge of the operations and contracts with the 3PL in USA, Europe and China (custom clearance, storage, pick and pack activities, last mile delivery).
- Lead perpetual company transformation / update of the Supply Chain Department based on company's growth and priorities.
- As a Super User, lead the deeper integration of our ERP Inventory module with group's operations (replenishment, assembly/production, product maintenance etc.
- Has experiences in Export and Import
- Experienced in Apparel and Fashion Industry with exposure to a manufacturing environment (PPIC, raw material management).
- Experienced in Supply Chain tools (ERP software) - High level in computer litteracy
- Experienced in Managing 3PL / Online warehousing operations.