International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of A global digital bank to Financial Technology Platform provider. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Technical Business Analyst Manager position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The specialized Technical Business Analyst Manager is in charge of directing a team of IT Business Analysts and advocating for the BA Guild. The BA Manager will collaborate with BAs, Architects, the Delivery Manager, the Delivery Team, business stakeholders, and product owners to improve the business analysis process and practice. In addition, the BA Manager will be in charge of the BA community's performance assessments, development planning, mentoring, and training.
- In the company, lead the BA practices and BA professionals.
- Keep track of BA best practices and processes that are in line with the HUB's 'style of working,' and embed these practices with Bas.
- To increase BA activities and the quality of business analysis deliverables, provide ongoing assistance for BA in project teams where necessary.
- Plan and actively monitor all BAs in the company's business analysis operations.
- Ascertain that both business and system needs have been thoroughly examined, modeled, and documented.
- Assist project teams in prioritizing, balancing, and managing BA tasks so that sufficient requirements are available for delivery.
- Identify difficulties and hazards related to project delivery, assist with mitigation methods, and escalate as needed.
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify the effects of system or application modifications on business processes.
- Assess the efficacy of solution delivery (SDLC) technologies, processes, and techniques, and give suggestions for improvement.
- As needed, communicate with and coordinate with external vendors.
- In the company, there are coaching and training programs for BAs.
- More than 6 years in a BA role, including at least 3 years heading a BA team.
- Working as a Business Analyst or Product Owner in an Agile delivery environment familiarity with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Vietnamese employees only.
- Ability to evaluate, model, and convey complex business requirements has been demonstrated.
- Ability to deal with uncertain situations has been demonstrated.
- Experienced in establishing best practices, launching, and completing business process improvement programs.
- Customer interaction, product creation, and unique customer experiences are among my specialties.