International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an International Agri-Tech Company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Technical Product Manager position. The job is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Research markets, competitors and understand customer needs in-depth.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, define product vision and strategy in your responsible product areas.
- Drive features from conceptualization to launch and post-release experimentation:
- Focus on user experience (UX) to ensure solutions are engaging and highly adopted by users.
- Define key metrics to measure and leverage data tracking to point out proper insights, observations.
- Manage product backlog (user stories, tasks) & timeline:
- Develop Product Requirements Document (PRD) and align with stakeholders.
- Break down scopes into small and releasable chunks.
- Translate high-level ideas, features into wireframes, workflows, user flows, prototypes (Balsamiq, Figma, etc.)
- Ensure the consistent design approach (UI/UX) across all product modules by collaborating with the design team and other Product peers.
- Prioritize User Stories based on business impact, UX impact, complexity and align effectively within the Product department.
- Collaboratively work with engineering teams to deliver product functions effectively and efficiently in the most optimal timeline.
- Analyze data and user feedback/surveys to identify product issues, explore product opportunities and make necessary adjustments.
- Overview of the development progress, product status, and regularly update stakeholders.
- Excellent communication in English (verbal and written)
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in working on software products as PO/PM or similar responsibilities with track record of successes.
- Passion for building products and giving real value to users.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills.
- A committed can-do attitude, and a problem-solving mentality. You're always looking to learn and improve, to expand your skill set.
- High sense of responsibility and ownership to assigned tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team: you know how to communicate, how to push back, how to share your opinion, and follow through on your commitments.
- Ability to effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.