Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading online advertising and technology company that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels. Our client connects brands with their respective audiences through exclusive partnerships with fast growing media platforms. They have offices in 7 countries, across APAC with headquarter in Singapore.
Our respected client is creating a world-class team of media professionals and seeking an experienced Account Manager with sales experience with advertisers and leading media agencies in the Philippines, driving results for performance clients with objectives such as online sales, lead generation and app installs, usage & app re-engagement.
The Account Manager is expected to develop our client's business with advertisers and their agencies - for specific Media Platforms. This position is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines and will require some travelling to client and agency locations and the Account Manager will report to the Business Lead in Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- Collaborating with regional & national level advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns together with the Client Partner
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers. Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Thought leadership - immersing yourself in the evolving digital media landscape, and adapting to our ongoing product developments
- Managing contracts and renewals, and assisting our Sales Finance organization with payables and collections
- Assist in effective and efficient interaction within the internal team to deliver client success
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Manage relationships with key clients and act as POC for their requirements
- Creating and maintaining positive, long-term relationships with clients to build trust
- Managing campaign reports on a monthly or weekly basis
Key job requirements:
- 4+ years of experience campaign management of digital media campaigns in major platforms, familiarity with RTB (real-time bidding) is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- Proficient in English
- Open-minded, self-learning, team working and can-do attitude
- BA / BS degree.