Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a well-trusted
manufacturing industry. Our respected client is seeking for an accountant who will handle the account payables, account receivables, govt relations and taxes. The role will be reporting to the Accounting Supervisor and is based in Cebu City with hybrid work set-up.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with government agencies such as BIR for monthly, quarterly, and annual filings, and annual ITR, Assist with BIR on tax audits.
- Liaise with the Bureau of Customs on import issues and SEC on annual filings and other documents.
- Secure Business & Import permit with local government.
- Key roles are closing, bookkeeping, treasury and financial reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or any related course.
- At least 3 years experience in accounting.
- Knowledge and experience with accounting statements- general ledgers, account reconciliations, AR reports, and post receipts.
- Has exposure to customs, costing, goods receipts & invoicing (additional advantage)
- At least two years of bookkeeping experience, preferably in the shipping or energy sector.
- Good in Excel & other MS Office applications.